Travel safe during COVID-19
HEALTH SECURITY IS EVERYONE’S BUSINESS BY RESPECTING BARRIER GESTURES (MASK, HAND WASHING, ETC.)
We have removed all non-essential items (decorations, cushions, bed runners, magazines, books and games). We ventilate the rooms on each departure.
We will respect your request, you do not wish during your stay for someone to enter your room for room service.
Breakfasts can be served in your room, or in the dining room and in the garden, respecting the required distances.
If, despite our efforts, you notice something abnormal, you can report to us at any time.
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries